Marmite are you a lover or a hater? if you are a hater then this will make you change your mind! if you are a lover then you are in for a treat! How do you make the perfect sandwich?
You will need:
- 2X bread slices
- Chopping Board
- Make sure your knife and chopping board are clean if not wash them.
- Place your chopping board onto your work surface and make sure there is enough space to put all of your ingredients.
- Take your 2 pieces of bread and place them onto your chopping board.
- Open the butter lid and scoop some out. (if you are vegan use sunflower spread.)
- Spread the butter onto the pieces of bread and shut the lid of the butter
- Unscrew the lid of the Marmite and scoop out as much as you like
- Spread your Marmite onto the bread and screw the lid back on
- Lay the 2 pieces of bread on top of each other
- Cut the sandwich in half
- Now it’s time to eat your sandwich!
Congratulations now you have made (and consumed!) your own Marmite sandwich!